Sunday, August 26, 2012

I like me

I think I am an alright person. But there are many days I feel inadequate and crappy about myself.
I need to remind myself that I am a good person who is good at many things and I have many positive attributes. I find as I am getting further into my 30s that I am beginning to like myself more. That I am content with who I am (although there are still plenty of things I need to work on and improve).
There are things that make me who I am, that I like about myself and this week's List Loving task over at Tam's blog is to write a list about the things I like about myself. So here goes....


Do you like yourself? What are the things about yourself that you like? I'd love to hear them. Or why not join in the list loving fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for sharing xx