Thursday, August 16, 2012

Celebrity Crushes

So here we go with week 2 of the list loving, and loving is what it's all about. Celebrity loving. Who are the guys (or girls) who makes us go all gooey inside - without posing risk to our marriages! 
I do love my hubby Andrew - we've been married for 11 1/2 years. But these lovely lookers make me appreciate God's handiwork...and make watching TV and movies a bit more fun. So in no particular order (and with pictures - a must!)....
JAMES MARSDEN
Ahh the dreamy eyes, the boyish smile. So cute
COLIN FIRTH
Forever will he be my Mr Darcy. 
And he's a brilliant actor too. I'm not just all about the looks!
JOSHUA JACKSON
To me, he will always be Pacey from Dawsons Creek and for that I think he's lovely.

PATRICK DEMPSEY
Ahh McDreamy - those eyes and that hair. Eeeek!
PAUL RUDD
I had a crush on him when he played Phoebe's hubby in Friends. 
And I do love a guy with a sense of humour. 
Again the eyes.
JESSE WILLIAMS
You make watching Greys Anatomy even better. McDreamy and him in one show. Ahhh!
Seriously those eyes.

So there you have it. Those celebrities that make me feel like a silly teenage girl. 
That make me want to put posters in my room

Do you have any celebrity crushes? Why not join in the fun with your own list and link it up here - 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for sharing xx