Tuesday, August 14, 2012

32 things about me.


So I really don't know who reads this blog, if anyone, but I thought I'd do a little about me post. Some things that make me who I am. And in light of the fact that it is my 33rd birthday next week, I thought I would do 32 things about me. Still 32 for 9 more days!!
So here we go...

1. I was born in Melbourne
2. I have lived in Victoria, Tasmania and South Australia
3. I have lived in 10 houses in my 33 years.
4. I have 2 lovely younger sisters, Clare & Beth
5. My favourite colour is green.
6. My favourite subjects at school were English and Drama
7. I absolutely LOATHE having blood taken
8. I love Autumn & Spring
9. I am a member of The Salvation Army and proud of it
10. I LOVE lip balms. I have many dotted around the house
11. I have 2 beautiful boys who make me want to be a better mummy every day
12. I like spots
13. My favourite movies  - Notting Hill, Love Actually, The Sound of Music & Wayne's World
14. I have a birthmark on my left arm
15. I love to sing. I would have loved to have done some huge musical like Phantom, Annie, Les Miserables.
16. If my life were made into a movie, I think I'd like Reese Witherspoon to play me
17. When I was young, I wanted to change my name to Phillipa (like Pippa from Home & Away!)
18. My husband and I met at a church youth camp
19. My favourite books - The Bronze Horseman, Harry Potter series, To Kill a Mockingbird
20. If I could meet anyone famous from history, it would be Nelson Mandela. He is amazing
21. My favourite foods - dessert (ha ha ha) any kind really (I always check out the desserts before ordering mains!)
22. My parents are a great example to me of a good strong marriage and fantastic parenting
23. Top 5 places I want to visit - Africa (anywhere really), Amalfi Coast, Maldives, Canada, Greece (again - I love it there)
24. I love reading junk mail
25. I would describe myself as positive, kind, fun and outgoing.
26. Winter was my favourite time of the year - until I had kids!
27. Favourite music (at the moment) - John Mayer, Coldplay, Missy Higgins, Kari Jobe, Claire Bowditch
28. I love good reality TV - Survivor, The Amazing Race, etc..
29. I DESPISE bad reality TV - The Shire, Lara Bingle etc..
30. I love to read, bake, watch movies and TV, and sometimes I scrapbook
31. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up
32. I love a good cup of tea

So there you are 32 random things about me. Hopefully you know me a bit better now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for sharing xx