Friday, July 27, 2012

A new beginning

So here we are - a new blog.
I've been thinking about blogging again for some time now and thought it was time bit the bullet and went for it. But I always jump back into blogging and then after a few weeks it falls in a heap. So I decided I needed to make a change, mix things up a bit. I am really hoping a new blog, a new home for my thoughts and feelings, will give me the push and the fresh perspective I need to give it the best I can.

One of the main reasons for me creating a new blog home was to remove my name from the web address of my blog - try to create a tiny bit of privacy for my little family as my boys grow up. Give them a chance to be a bit anonymous in this crazy fast paced technology loving world. I'll still be sharing about them and all but our surname won't be as easy to find.

So here's to fresh starts, endless possibilities and a pretty new blog.

Hope you'll join me for all the fun ahead

1 comment:

Hi thanks for sharing xx